Consulting & Assessments for Autism
The Holland Center offers autism assessments as well as individualized consulting from a medical perspective as well as from an educational and therapeutic one. A comprehensive multidisciplinary assessment can be done.
- Biomedical consulting assessments
- Speech and Language assessments
- Behavioral assessments
- Occupational therapy assessments
Our staff offers assessments at our clinic sites or can travel offsite.
Consulting to school districts, private settings and distant locations are available. Holland Center offers consulting services for the following purposes:
- Assessment to determine a child's present level of performance in important skill areas.
- Teach a child to cooperate with instructional demands and to communicate expressively.
- Determination of the most effective teaching procedures to increase a child's skill acquisition.
- Treatment of a child using the methods of effective teaching found in the literature of applied behavior analysis.
- Facilitate the transfer of these procedures across all relevant environments such as school, home and therapy.
- Consultation with parents and all relevant persons who are working with the child to determine the instructional needs of the child.
- Assessment of the child.
- Treatment of the child using the principles of ABA and B.F. Skinner's analysis of verbal behavior.
- Development of behavior intervention plans will be completed if necessary.
- Development of program data maangement systems and methods to use data to make instructional decisions.
- Scheduling and organization of child and program materials to maximize the benefit of instruction.
- Written documentation of recommendations following consultation will be provided.
For additional information or to request an assessment, please contact us at 952-401-9359 or email firstname.lastname@example.org